Why is the YETI Tundra 45 in white the top choice in the YETI lineup? Let's count the ways. First, because the recommended capacity of 26 cans makes it extremely versatile. It'll hold everything you need for shorter camping trips, a day on the water or small gatherings, and the military-grade, padded DoublHaul Handles make it easy to transport. Second, its roto-molded, one-piece construction makes it an amazingly durable cooler. It can handle years of UV light, salt spray, banging around in pickups and general abuse without ever quitting on you. Finally, it boasts the unsurpassed ice retention common to all YETI Coolers. The extra-thick walls and lid, 2-3 inches of foam insulation and freezer-style gasket will keep whatever you're carrying colder, longer.
- Rotomolded construction makes it armored to the core and virtually indestructable.
- Permafrost insulation: the stronghold of cold.
- No Sweat design keeps it dry on the outside.
- Bearfoot non-slip feet assures your cooler stays put.
- DoubleHaul handles: military-grade nylon rope with a heavy-duty textured grip.
- Vortex drain system: a quick twist drains it all.
- 5 year warranty.