Bookkeeper - Tampa, FL
Salt Pines is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, including purchases, sales, receipts, and payments.
Bookkeeper job duties include working closely with our Ownership Team to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments. Our ideal candidate holds an accounting or finance degree (preferably followed by accounting CPE courses) and is Quickbooks Online certified. Also, candidates ideally will have experience with Shopify and Stitch Labs.
Ultimately, the Bookkeeper’s responsibilities are to accurately record all day-to-day financial transactions of our company.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process
- Verify that transactions are recorded correctly
- Bring the books to the trial balance stage
- Perform partial checks of the posting process
- Complete tax forms
- Enter data, maintain records and financial statements
- Process accounts receivable/payable and handle payroll in a timely manner
- Proven bookkeeping experience
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Quickbooks Online certified
- BS degree in Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
To apply for this position please submit your resume, cover letter and 3 references to email@example.com.