KREWE LEAD - TAMPA, FL
Salt Pines is seeking a highly capable leader who is passionate about developing others and connecting with the community as a Krewe Lead on our team. The key objective of this position is to lead our retail floor and maintain amazing guest experience in stores.
THE MISSION OF A KREWE LEAD (why you’re here):
The role will combine the life-altering potential of sharing your love for the water and coast at work every day while talking to your guests and community. The Krewe Lead plays a key role in ensuring an exceptional level of education on the retail floor by training, coaching, and developing our krewe that delivers the Salt Pines guest experience. Krewe Leads build capabilities within the store team to drive strategy and achieve results for the business, today and tomorrow. Under the supervision of the Store Manager, the position supports in day-to-day leadership and key areas of store operations. Our Krewe Lead emanates the Salt Pines culture and is committed to creating amazing experiences for those around them.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A KREWE LEAD (what you do):
Passionately leads and educates on our product, community and culture on the retail floor and in the community
• Takes a stand as an advocate for Salt Pines' values and guest experience
• Oversees the execution of certain deliverables, as delegated by the Store Manager. For example, Inventory, Product or Community Events
• Present on the retail floor encouraging and energizing staff
• Represents her/his store at all required meetings, events and conferences, under the direction of the Store Manager
• Acts as a coach to Guides and plays a hands-on roll in their development
KREWE LEADS MUST HAVES (how you do it):
- Minimum one year’s work experience in retail / sales leadership, or an equivalent role
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, retail or related field (preferred)
• Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
• Detail oriented and highly organized with strong time management skills
• Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects, plans and people development
• Love of brainstorming, problem-solving, being creative and resourceful
• Positive attitude and contagious enthusiasm for Salt Pines, community, and people
• Passion, knowledge and involvement in an active outdoor lifestyle
• Strong sense of personal style
• Excellent decision making and problem resolution skills
• Entrepreneurial, proactive and solution-oriented
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
If you are seeking a position in a company which pushes boundaries, fosters adventure and supports personal development, growth, change, responsibility and success please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.