KREWE MEMBER - TAMPA, FL
LOCATION: Tampa, Florida, United States
THE MISSION OF A KREWE MEMBER (why you’re here):
Krewe Members at Salt Pines are the front line of our business. Their main role is to effectively engage guests and educate them on our products, culture, and community. Our goal is to have guests leave feeling like they are now a part of the Salt Pines lifestyle, rather than having just purchased something. By effectively engaging guests we enable them to make decisions on selecting products that work for their costal lifestyle. Authentic conversations are key to delivering the ultimate guest experience by relaying your experiences with Salt Pines’ products to the guest. The Krewe Member is truly the most important role in our company, and we rely on them to authentically share our culture and brand with the community.
A DAY IN THE LIFE OF A KREWE MEMBER (what you do):
- Provides guests with world-class experience in the areas of product, culture, and community by speaking authentically about product use through their own experiences
- Product: communicates special features, benefits, fabric properties, usage, and best care instructions
- Culture: ‘lives’, the culture held within Salt Pines, including attitude, respect, support, encouragement, passion, interaction with other staff, and in-store discussion of the Salt Pines lifestyle.
- Community: ensures guest is aware of information and resources regarding happenings and community events.
- Creates excitement, adventure and fun for our guests on the retail floor
- Receives/processes stock received from warehouse, involving unpacking, counting, tagging as required, folding, sizing and placing on the floor, with overflow stock in back room and stored areas
- Assists in preparing the store for the day including replenishing garment styles and other merchandise by color, size, and quantity requirements; folding, sizing, and merchandising as required
- Answers phone inquiries as required
- Ensures stock replenishment in work areas
- Ensures items from change rooms are returned to appropriate area - sized and tagged
- Arranges for mail and/or delivery, as required, to other locations and/or warehouse
- Completes assigned clean up evening duty
- Utilizes the Point of Sale cash system, processes payments, refunds and exchanges and issues gift cards
- Unpacks boxes for inventory as required. Boxes can weigh 10 - 30 lbs
- Under the direction of the Store/Assistant Manager performs/completes other additional project, duties, and assignments as required and/or by request
KREWE MEMBER MUST HAVE’S (how you do it):
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in activities that are in line with the values of Salt Pines are required outside of work.
- Strong personal sense of style
- Upbeat, optimistic, passionate, friendly and authentic
- Excellent team player and ability to work independently
- Responsible and dependable
- Proactive and solution-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Extraordinary guest interaction, organizational and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- Completion of grade 12 education – preferred
- Strong problem solving and decision-making skills.
- General computer knowledge.
A KREWE MEMBER’S WORKING DAY (when you do it):
We expect all full-time employees to be available to open and close, at a minimum, twice per week. We expect all part-time employees to be available to open and close a minimum of once per week. Everyone must work one weekend day. Part-time is up to 30 hours per week; full time is 31-40 hours per week. Time is spent on the retail floor.
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
If you are seeking a position in a company which pushes boundaries, fosters adventure and supports personal development, growth, change, responsibility and success please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.