The digital marketing coordinator will support and optimize our organization's digital marketing programs. Duties for the digital marketing coordinator will include tracking campaign progress, developing various digital marketing materials, sourcing images and artwork, collating content, updating online assets, streamlining digital marketing production, and handling general digital marketing activities. Your creative thinking skills and strategies will be an essential part in driving our digital narrative, enhancing our organization's image, improving digital communication with clients, and encouraging business growth through effective campaigns.
Ideal candidates for this role should be creative and innovative, multimedia savvy, well-organized, and must be excellent writers and communicators. Ultimately, the exceptional digital marketing coordinator should have a firm grasp of the different digital touch points, drive highly effective digital campaigns, enhance user experience, and deliver on digital objectives.
About the Company
Salt Pines sailed into Tampa during August of 2013 with a mission to enrich our customers' coastal lifestyle. We’re inspired by the beauty and accessibility of the outdoors in our great region of Tampa Bay. Our team of coastal adventure enthusiasts works to curate the best collection for all activities. In our eyes, the perfect day is spent on the water, golf course, beach or backyard barbecue…basically, we love life on the coast.
This position reports directly to the Owner.
- Supporting marketing initiatives.
- Creating and managing mailing lists.
- Creating and scheduling digital marketing campaigns across email, sms, social media and ecommerce channels.
- Editing marketing material.
- Researching market trends.
- Coordinating marketing events.
- Developing and sourcing content for digital platforms.
- Optimize SEO.
- Degree (or in progress) in marketing, advertising, or equivalent.
- Active on social media.
- Excellent copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong computer literacy.
- Project management experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of web analytics.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Experience with Omnisend.
- Experience with Shopify.
To apply please email your resume to email@example.com
Salt Pines is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.